Friday, April 3, 2015

A Nice Surprise

Yesterday afternoon was my regular OB appointment. I really like my doctor, and she's the same one I had when I was pregnant with Evelyn, so she's very familiar with my history. I was expecting just a regular checkup with the chance to hear our little Who's heartbeat via Doppler, but she decided to do a quick bed-side ultrasound too! Since I'm getting close to when we started seeing issues last time (Evelyn always measured small, but we started to see low amniotic fluid around 18 weeks too), she decided to take a quick look. Right away she could tell there was plenty of fluid! Baby was moving all over the place (although I couldn't feel any of it), and was measuring just right. In fact our Who is measuring a little bigger even, at a little over 16 weeks! 
When she said she was going to do a quick ultrasound, I was excited more than fearful, which was encouraging to me. God is blessing me with more and more peace. I feel like we're really going to meet this little person in September! As Josh said when I called him after my appointment, "Yay God!"

No comments:

Post a Comment